Monday, February 29, 2016

Ananda's List of Ananda's List: Amazing Sensual Touch Artists From her Year of Sensual Experiences

Ananda's List of Ananda's List: Amazing Sensual Touch Artists From Ananda's Year of Sensual Experiences

I have been getting many questions about the ladies I have visited and with the local changes in boards and venues,  people are having trouble finding who and where and what to go to try safely.

I will keep adding as I go and if you would like to see any of the ladies and don't already know where to find them - please - let me know via email and I will do my best to point you in the right direction!

These sensual artists may offer many  more types of service 

These are listed in order of dates I have had a chance to Experience them not in order of preference.

To tell the truth I don't know how to choose as they have all been so amazing!

If they are on my list, they are safe, skilled, compassionate and ethical as well as sessi and playful.

For contact information for these amazing practitioners, please email me @
Anandahealer15@gmail.com

#1  Alice in Bodyland 
#2 Joyfull:
#3 Joanne:
#  Tanuki
#4 Christina Slater
#6 Sadie:

WOWsers! Halfway Through this Amazing Year Already!

#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12

+1 = Bakers Dozen - Hoping this will be Sola Love's Soaking Tub Session


Bonus Rounds:

My Lovely Duo Partner:  Numina

Danielle: I did not have a chance to get a full session with this amazing creature yet - but encountered her at a different setting and her energy and ... enthusiasms are just amazing. She is soooo much fun! 

and Returning to source - my first Sensual Touch Artist: SolaLove (seattle and portland)


On my list to see as scheduling permits:

Beth Morgan:

Danielle:




Male Practitioner for Women's Sensual Touch: Mathias Rose