Thursday, July 2, 2020

It's not time for boom booms - BE SAFE - this is killing me. Covid and the risks right now............


July 2nd

My clients, friends and poly peeps are taking risks that are breaking my heart. it just isn't safe yet. more people are moving around from more places. it is LESS safe now than when we got home from the cruise in March and people are running headlong the other direction.

I don't want anyone I care about to die. or hospital. I am struggling with not wanting to tell adults what to do and wanting to scream at people. it. only. takes. one. person to guess wrong.

I feel the same about my poly friends starting to open out beyond their household. it. only take ones person. there is no condom for this and it doesn't just affect your private gem/junks. this can kill people without them touching you.

masks help but are only partially safer. you spread before you know just like herpes. people don't understand about virus transmission... this. isn't. safe. yet. think of it like safe sex: there is no 100% such thing, there is risky and a safer but not safe. also, people lie. this is why poly people don't fluid bond til after testing and willingness to trust their lives to one another - if you are sharing air drops you are now, with this bug; fluid bonding.

this is bottom line: if you are breathing another persons air or sucking spit you are only as safe as their last test + 14 days. period. until there is a vaccine - once there is a vaccine and reliable testing, then you can make educated choices about who to get squishy with.

until then just ... wait. squish with those you are already hunkered with.

as a touch person I GET IT. but there isn't a massage out there or a sexxin worth dying for.

my heart can't take this. its only a few more weeks til we see where the numbers land after the 4th.