Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Ananda's Template for FBST reviews on her Year of Recieving Experiences 9/2015 - 10/2016



Ananda’s Narrative:

The fun story as it is remembered and relived after ...

ANANDA’s own Template: (Synopsis in Brief)

Why her? How did I pick this provider?

Would/Will I come back as a client?

Would/will I Refer My Favorite Clients?

Would/will I refer my poly-Partners?

Would/will I refer my female friends?

What is the overall Flavor/feel of this experience?

Was it worth the money, time and Travel?

What does this person offer that sets them apart/defines them or that no other practitioner offers?

Logistics:
Her Screening Process:
Her Preferred communication for set up:
Her Preferred communication for day of session:
Communication (response time/ clarity):
Cloak and dagger rating:
Travel time to get there:
Travel time to get home:
Distance Traveled round trip:
Was it worth the time and distance?

Was it a Good value for the service/donation Ratio?

Ananda’s Template: The Female Version

About the Venue:
Adjectives:
Is it pretty?
Is it warm enough?
Does it smell good?
Shower?
Music/sound?

All Five+ Senses?

About the Session
Welcoming ritual
Refreshments
Aftercare

Session length - generous/shy/right on the dot?

Yoni confidence
Timing
Patience
Build-up
Nurturing/Racy

About the Practitioner
Adjectives:

Warmth
Friendliness
Putting at easy-ness

Comfort with women: (YES bring it, OH goody - a girl!, well I can, somewhere tween?)

Would/Will I refer my female friends here?

No reservations
Would buy them gift certificates
Maybe just men-friends

As a Provider: For my clients:

Would I send my clients here? (My good clients, not clients I haven't seen and just can't fit in, but my favorite clients)

Would I put my name to their session quality? (yes/no/depends on the client’s needs/wants)

Is is safe?
Is it clean?

Is She genuine?

Healer vs. Playmate vibe

Would I spend my client’s money there?

How does she talk about Her clients?

Is she ethical?
Do I have any behind the scenes ick/weird feeling (s) ?

As a Provider - From Practitioner to Practitioner

From - let’s talk shop - to it’s all about me on the table

Would I Duo with this person? (I would be honored, on a lark, it would be magic…..)

Special training/skill-set(medical/massage/psychology background)

Education

As a Poly Partner

Would I send “my” men (my personal sweeties/beloveds) there?

    In a pinch
    If I can join
    No Reservations - Completely Comfy Sending
    I would buy them gift certificates

Through the Men’s Lens: Review Format

Hybrid Template:
The Boy Version (Borrowed from the Local Boards /Review Sites)
Service/Session Type
Service Length
LOCATION:
DATE:
NAME:
INCALL/OUTCALL:
AGENCY OR INDY:
ACCURATE PICTURE:
AGE:
PERSONALITY:
RACE:
BODY TYPE:
WEIGHT:
HEIGHT:
BUST:
WAIST:
HIPS:
HAIR:
EYES:
FEET:
SKIN TONE:
TRIMMING:
TATTOOS:
SCARS:
PIERCINGS:
MOLES:
BIRTHMARKS:
CLOTHES:
GLASSES:
MOANER OR A SCREAMER:
ENERGY LEVEL DURING THE SESSION:
MULTI SHOTS DURING THE HOUR:
ACCEPTS FRENCH:
SMOKES:
DRINKS:
KISSES:
FRENCH:
GREEK:
RUSSIAN:
DO’s or DON’T’s:
WEB-SITE:
SCREENING PROCESS:
EMAIL:
PHONE:
RATES:
RECOMMEND:
COMMENTS:

Final Musings: