Thursday, September 29, 2016

Who is Ananda Today: Fall into my world.... 2016



Welcome to Ananda's Sensual World.

With the Body of a Maiden, Heart of an earth-goddess & Passion of a Muse;


I bring a zesty, embodied, loving maturity and wisdom with a dynamic level of energy to my custom crafted sessions. I am truly a sensual artist and I love my career. Passion and sensuality are so very deeply embedded in my being that my entire world, my friends, my family and my clients know that this is who I AM not something I put on for show.


My chosen healer name is Ananda Healer. Healer is not a euphemism. Ananda is a Sanskrit word describing the combined principles of... Joy, Bliss, Transcendence, and Ecstasy. I chose it because there isn't one word in our language which contains all of the concepts I embrace and aspire to live. Ananda isn't my given name but it is my REAL name.

I am 46 years old and have enjoyed many things in life. I have always been drawn to sexual energy and persons who are comfortable in their own skin. I discovered one day, to my delight, I am one of those persons. I want to help other people become truly comfortable and satisfied in their own unique sexuality. I do this by sharing myself, my time, my essence and my passion.


My work is at it’s best and I specialize in working with people who:
·        Are free to engage in this work openly: i.e. single or with partners consent and/or enthusiasm. I do see people who must compartmentalize this part of their lives AND my work can take you further if you are free to explore without juggling grey zones. We can talk about this and how to navigate these paths.
·        Bereavement Transitions back into Sensuality During healing
·        Estrangement: When a partnership has ended the sensual portion and a person is seeking to relearn themselves sensually before or during a transition back into dating and romance in the private sector.
·        Expanding: the standard version of sex and learning /exploring new, deeper, exponentially more fulfilling sensual paths.

About My Practice:
I am a consummate service professional. I am known for my stellar ethics and dedication to making your time everything it is intended. My reviews and testimonials consistently mention my attention to detail, my respect for your time and my utter commitment to your feeling completely attended to while you are with me in my space and sharing time.

I have been immersed in this avocation since 2007 and I will be here when you want and need me. I fully expect to continue in this career until I am at least 55…. so I will be here another 10 years in addition to my 9+ currently accrued. I love meeting new people and especially love getting to know people over time and going ever deeper in the layers of sensual expression. I also love developing deeper connections over time and still share time with people I met my first week in this amazing world.

Who am I Physically?




 From Golden Cougar to Silver WolfWoman...

* I am 46 & vibrantly healthy & alive in my body. I walk 3-6 miles per day, dance, hike and enjoy living in my physical vessel fully.
* I am not ageless but I am timeless and I keep getting better with the passing years... really.
* My eyes are a blue that will look right into YOU and see what you want and need.
* My skin ranges from translucent alabaster to a golden tan.
* As part of my recent graceful transition my hair is currently “black hills gold” themed: shifting to golden blonde with silvery- platinum streaks and a lingering  touch of copper; shimmery, touchable bunches of curls which look lovely in pix and are even more amazing in person.

* I am built for curves and comfort -”3 bears” style - not tooo soft, not too firm but JUSSST right
*I am 5’9" with a lovely hip/waist differential (hourglass) and very happy, friendly 34B+ breasts with reactive and perky personality.
My weight ranges from 135-155. I am slender and fit, comfy and curvy


* I am often referred to as sensual, feline, fertile, womanly and generally sexy.

* I take exquisite & fastidious care of myself in all ways; hygienically, nutritionally & aesthetically.




The photos I post on my site and any advertising are always very current or the dates clearly marked. I do not use photo shop except in very rare cases for artistic effect. I want you to be delighted to meet me, so I show myself as fully as is possible in 2 dimensions and then we can fill in the rest in person.
When you meet me, you are meeting a woman with a full, rich life who has afternoons and early evenings to share time with persons who can appreciate the abundance I have to offer.
Those of you who enjoy a mature female specimen who has lost none of her zest and zing will find time with me to be at it's peak. As I told my doctor, I don't want my libido to be "age appropriate" I want you to install the same levels that I enjoyed in my 20's. I have a great doctor which means that I truly have the best of both worlds to share; all the patience and finesse of a stealthy cougar with the vavummmmmmm of my younger self. Come on in and let’s find the perfect pacing for our playful connection.
2016 is rounding out my tenth year in this sensual world… My birthday in March 2017 will complete 10 wonderful years. I still share time with clients I met my first month in this venture. I invite you to come see if we have that same lasting fit or will simply share a memorable moment in time.

My website has pictures from my first Ananda Shoot in 2007 through my current embodiment and physical expression.
 
I offer many types of sessions, and in every session we co-create, I bring all of ME whole-heartedly and passionately. I offer a variety of sessions from playful to educational to experiential.

~ I am a fantastic communicator with words, and TOUCH is my primary language.
~ I take care of business details before your session; your session time is all about YOU.
~ I value your time & your privacy as much as my own.
~ I do not play games & I mean what I say & I do what I say I will. I am safe, clean & FUN!

People enjoy many different things and that’s all good! If you enjoy touch, touching, presence, real connection & a deep authentic experience with a real person who has complete comfort in her own skin; then you are in the right place. If you are seeking a scripted session, power play or a paint by numbers stereotype I am not the gal for you. If you aren’t sure, come on in and let’s find out!

My platinum level session is titled “Shared Time and Essence” and allows for the possibility of possibility…. For the gentleman (or lady) who wants to be free to explore in the moment and see where that moment takes us.

Although I may schedule more than one sensual touch or coaching appointment in a day, I schedule only one Shared Time and Essence session. This is to allow me to maintain my energy at a peak level for profound, real time authentic passion during those most interactive moments. It can take 1-3 in-studio days to arrange one of these sessions, and will be completely worth your efforts.
Please, when scheduling allow time both before and after for an unrushed drive during which you can anticipate or reflect upon those delicious moments.



For details and suggested donations on my sessions, please enjoy reading my full menu on my web site.

I do require screening to wander into my virtual world, but once in, you can get to know me, my style, my passions and my offerings in much more detail than I can share here.


Visit, Read, Enjoy… and then come enjoy in person.

www.anandahealer.com
 
Who do I most Enjoy Spending time with?

I very much enjoy meeting people from all walks of life; it’s part of what makes this avocation stimulating and engaging. Here are some things that work especially well for me:
~ People who “get” both Jimmy Buffett and Sci-fi
~ People who love to read and have active minds
~ People who love the outdoors and find being outside sensual
~ Age doesn’t matter to me – I enjoy people who are alive and exploring at any age
~ People who love touch – sounds obvious – but truly I resonate with people who love touch as much as I do
~ People who love critters and understand my passion for my rescue pack
~ People who are retired, self-employed or can get away during the day to visit me
~ People who love music and/or bring music to share
~ People who love art, dance, travel and find that those add to their passions
~ People who experience sensuality in everyday life or will let me show them how
~ People who are working through bereavement or estrangement – I have a gift for healing here
~ People who enjoy conversation AND who can dive right into the Physical experience with me