Saturday, January 30, 2016

Back by Invitation ......and this Muse's Musings



So after a few hours of cut and paste....

I have put my  blog back together and can start writing again going forward....

For now, this is an invite only format ... So that I can write freely and without putting any of the other ladies in an uncomfortable position and still really really celebrate their amazing work.

This blog started as a way to journal and share my year long experiment of switching roles and hopping on the table and into other providers hands. I am not willing to lose that 

After all the news and changes in the wind lately I feel very strongly about keeping things closely held and secure

Argo and I are still working crazy busy on reformatting the website to be more secure.... and I realized I hadn't really explained to people that it isn't my work or my information we are protecting.

I am ever so fortunate to be surrounded by people, friends, family and lovers - who know and support my work, completely.

I am not worried about being "outed" or that my writings could land me in hot water.

After many detailed and in depth talks with my "people"  I am not even worried about myself so much legally.... if worst came to worse and my work feel through the cracks of current policy and more's .... I might spend a night separated from my pack, but would come home to open arms and puppy wiggles and ever more passionate about speaking and advocating for change in our world to allow my work to be shouted from the rooftops.

I am very committed to making sure that my clients are safe in a world that wants to villianize patrons.

I am very much dedicated to making sure the ladies that I am visiting and receiving touch from feel that my words are expressed safely...

Once the log in system on the website is complete - my blog will be available to anyone I have met with or who is screened and welcomed into my site.

For now, this is invitation only - so that we can all sink in and enjoy our readings...and so that I can REALLY write.

It's good to be back.... I didn't realize until I took these down temporarily how much the writing and sharing and expressing have come to mean to me.