Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Nuts and Blogz



So... the new hardware is requiring quite a bit of retrofitting....


My webmaster is working feverishly to get my site log in ready… We are having to do a lot of work on my “back-end” (playful pun intended) since my site is all old fashioned - hard coded - by hand and not a template.


In order to keep all the goodies, bells and whistles.. and of course my galleries and more graphic bloggings and full menu…. we are having to fine-tooth comb the entire thing.


The new login system will be ready on or before 2/29/2016 - with all the new and improved & streamlined and made even more pretty gidgies and gadgets.

For now, if we have met ... email me for the current backdoor loaner key ...Once granted...


Please, be a good guest and don't lend or share my key with anyone, anywhere @ anytime.

Everything still works, scheduling, galleries and all AND once the new matrix is up it will work even better with newer shinier pix and presence.


Thank you for your patience in the meantime …. and thank you even more for your presence when you come visit in person!


If you don’t hear back from me with new log in by 3/1/2016 and you haven’t yet had a chance to visit … ping me back here via Email so we can stay connected.


My Blog is being problematic in that I haven't found a good way to "get it up" on the new format... but we are working on it and all the jjuicey
  writings of my year long adventure are safely ther
e until we can re-unveil them !